EPAS is a leading company in environmental consultancy: EPAS' expertise consists of conducting technical audits on industrial wastewater treatment processes, with the aim of optimising them.
The company is part of the renowned Veolia group, combining the advantages of an SME with those of a large international structure. In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for:
As the right hand of the Technical Director, you will actively take the lead for both national and international projects, at the following levels:
- Analysing treatment processes from A to Z. Starting with the production up to and including the environmental impact of the waste water discharge;
- Carrying out technical audits both nationally and internationally;
- Drawing up concrete proposals for action and/or improvement and implementing these at the customers;
- Follow-up of implemented solutions at customers, always with an eye on customer satisfaction and long-term cooperation;
- Appealing to existing and new customers about EPAS' expertise and services, both for public and private tendering processes;
- Co-directing/coaching the project team.
- You had a higher technical education, preferably in bio-engineering, environmental technology or process technology;
- You have between 5 and 10 years of experience in wastewater treatment processes, both in the auditing and consultancy part;
- You can combine your technical expertise with a commercial and professional approach towards industrial clients;
- You work proactively, meticulously, are socially and communicatively strong;
- You can perfectly combine independent work with teamwork;
- You speak fluent Dutch and English, a good knowledge of French is more than welcome, knowledge of German and/or Spanish are absolute advantages.
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in a dynamic and ambitious company, active worldwide and supported by a strong international group;
- You will be offered a role that will grow according to your potential and your achievements, so that you also have plenty of exciting long-term perspectives;
- An interesting gross salary, complemented by a complete package of fringe benefits, including company car and fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance.
Do you recognize yourself in this description ? Then send us your application and CV.
Contact person: [email protected]
Mobile phone:0497/583.584 or fixed number 09/381.51.30.
All applications will be treated with the necessary confidentiality.