M15: 'Tips & Tricks'
Biological wastewater treatment is one of the most widely used wastewater treatment technologies worldwide. Since micro-organisms are used for the purification of the wastewater, the operational conditions are of crucial importance. Attached operators, process managers and lab managers have a good understanding of the treatment process.
This training covers the most frequently applied physicochemical and biological purification systems (pre-purification techniques, anaerobic, aerobic) and focuses on the process management and operation of these systems. The course deals in detail with the different processes, process conditions, possible operational problems and most applied solutions.
Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in monitoring anaerobic processing processes
- Environmentally responsible people who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of anaerobic wastewater treatment systems
- Basic knowledge of wastewater treatment required.
- Wastewater treatment processes from A to Z
- How to manage troubleshooting on a daily basis?
- Evaluation and discussion of cases
- Return on experience (REX)
- Presentations (theory)
- Exercises (collective)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M15
- 02/02/21: Tuesday 2 February 2021
- 11/03/21: Thursday 11 March 2021
- 27/04/21: Tuesday 27 April 2021
- 17/06/21: Thursday 6 June 2021
- 07/09/21: Tuesday 7 September 2021
- 02/12/21: Thursday 2 December 2021
- On demand
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].