In 2024, we're redefining our training approach with the Site Visit and Synthesis Workshop.
This workshop provides a unique chance to gain insights from a reference site, directly apply learning to your work, and collaborate on practical solutions. It's an opportunity to expand your skills, engage with peers in your field, and contribute to sustainability efforts.
- Site visit
- Quick revision of most important concepts
- Evaluation and discussion of cases
- Return on experience (REX)
- Examination of cases presented by participants
Training dates 2023
- 29 February 2024
- [to be announced]
- On demand
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems
Knowledge of (An)aerobic wastewater treatment and physicochemical treatment is recommended. Our training modules Aerobic (Waste)Water Treatment, Nutrient Importance and Physicochemical Wastewater Treatment are an excellent preparation for this module.
Half a day
- € 450 (excl. 21% VAT)