Maximising Water Treatment Plant Efficiency with Proven 'Tips & Tricks'
Unlock the power of biological wastewater treatment, a globally renowned technology for water purification. As the operational conditions play a pivotal role in leveraging microorganisms for wastewater purification, this training provides operators, process managers, and lab managers with a deep understanding of the treatment process.
Delve into the most common physicochemical and biological purification systems, including pre-purification techniques, anaerobic, and aerobic processes, while gaining insights into process management, operational intricacies, troubleshooting, and proven solutions. Elevate your water treatment plant's daily performance with our M7 course, and even more by bringing your own cases for group analysis and exploration.
- Wastewater treatment processes from A to Z
- How to manage troubleshooting on a daily basis?
- Return on experience (REX)
- Evaluation and discussion of different cases
Training dates 2023
- Thursday 16/02/2023
- Thursday 22/06/2023
- Tuesday 10/10/2023
- On demand
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems
Basic knowledge of wastewater treatment required. Our training modules Aerobic (waste)water treatment and Nutrient importance are an excellent preparation for this course.
- 1 day session
9h00 - 12h30 & 13h30 - 17h00