M9: 'Water reuse for beginners'
This training is part of the growing problem of water scarcity and the growing interest of the industry to tackle this problem. This module provides an overview of the various techniques that can be considered in the context of water reuse.
In addition, for each technique the current control and process parameters are discussed. In addition to this theoretical approach, a number of basic exercises are worked out in groups for illustration purposes.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in monitoring water treatment systems
- Environmentally responsible people who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of water treatment systems.
Knowledge of the module M1 'Basic chemistry of water: applications on wastewater' is considered necessary.
- Outline of the problems
- Overview of common techniques
- Overview of membrane technologies
- Basic principles of reverse osmosis
- Membrane configurations
- Elaboration of some basic exercises
- Presentations (theory)
- Exercises (collective)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M9
- 23/02/2021: Tuesday 23 February 2021 (AM)
- 29/06/2021: Tuesday 29 June 2021 (AM)
- 16/09/2021: Thursday 16 September 2021 (AM)
- On Demand
Register online for this course through the Webform below or by mail: [email protected].