M9: 'Water reuse for beginners'
This training is part of the growing problem of water scarcity and the growing interest of the industry to tackle this problem. This module provides an overview of the various techniques that can be considered in the context of water reuse.
In addition, for each technique the current control and process parameters are discussed. In addition to this theoretical approach, a number of basic exercises are worked out in groups for illustration purposes.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in monitoring water treatment systems
- Environmentally responsible people who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of water treatment systems.
Knowledge of the module M1 'Basic chemistry of water: applications on wastewater' is considered necessary.
- Outline of the problems
- Overview of common techniques
- Overview of membrane technologies
- Basic principles of reverse osmosis
- Membrane configurations
- Elaboration of some basic exercises
- Presentations (theory)
- Exercises (collective)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M9 (autumn 2020)
- 22 September AM (Tuesday)
- 03 November AM (Tuesday)
- 10 December AM (Thursday)
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].