M8: 'Physicochemical treatment of waste water in practice'
In this module the participants learn how to perform and interpret jar tests. This can be done on samples provided by the participants. In addition, a test in which the precipitation of metals is aimed at.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of physicochemical wastewater treatment systems.
Knowledge of the module M1 'Basic chemistry of water: applications on wastewater' & M7 'Physicochemical treatment of wastewater' is considered necessary.
- Calibration of a pH probe
- Jar testing - Coagulation/flocculation
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M8
- 04/03/2021: Thursday 4 March 2021 (PM)
- 08/07/2021: Thursday 8 July 2021 (PM)
- 30/09/2021: Thursday 30 September 2021 (PM)
- 09/12/2021: Thursday 9 December 2021 (PM)
- On Demand
Register online for this course through the web form below or by mail: [email protected].