M7: 'Physicochemical treatment of waste water'
Physicochemical techniques are widely used in wastewater treatment and can be used for the removal of heavy metals, phosphorus, oil and grease, suspended solids, emulsified organic particles, ...
The proper functioning of a physicochemical treatment is mainly ensured by operators and process managers. It is therefore extremely important that they have "feeling" with the fine adjustment of the entire installation. This training wants to teach them these basic skills.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of physicochemical wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of physicochemical wastewater treatment systems.
Knowledge of the module M1 'Basic chemistry of water: applications to wastewater' is considered necessary.
- Buffering / pH correction
- Coagulation & flocculation
- Sand filtration
- Presentations (theory)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M7
- 04/03/2021: Thursday 4 March 2021 (AM)
- 08/07/2021: Thursday 8 July 2021 (AM)
- 30/09/2021: Thursday 30 September 2021 (AM)
- 09/12/2021: Thursday 9 December 2021 (AM)
- On Demand
Register online for this course through the Webform below or by mail: [email protected].