M7: 'Physicochemical treatment of waste water'
Physicochemical techniques are widely used in wastewater treatment and can be used for the removal of heavy metals, phosphorus, oil and grease, suspended solids, emulsified organic particles, ...
The proper functioning of a physicochemical treatment is mainly ensured by operators and process managers. It is therefore extremely important that they have "feeling" with the fine adjustment of the entire installation. This training wants to teach them these basic skills.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of physicochemical wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of physicochemical wastewater treatment systems.
Knowledge of the module M1 'Basic chemistry of water: applications to wastewater' is considered necessary.
- Buffering / pH correction
- Coagulation & flocculation
- Sand filtration
- Presentations (theory)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M7 (autumn 2020)
- 15 October AM (Thursday)
- 08 December AM (Tuesday)
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].