M7: Daily follow-up of water treatment plants:
'Tips & Tricks'
Biological wastewater treatment is one of the most widely used wastewater treatment technologies worldwide. Since micro-organisms are used for the purification of the wastewater, the operational conditions are of crucial importance. Therefore operators, process managers and lab managers need a good understanding of the treatment process.
This training covers the most frequently applied physicochemical and biological purification systems (pre-purification techniques, anaerobic, aerobic) and focuses on the process management and operation of these systems. The course deals in detail with the different processes, process conditions, possible operational problems and most applied solutions.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in monitoring aerobic & anaerobic processing processes
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of aerobic & anaerobic wastewater treatment systems
- Basic knowledge of wastewater treatment required.
- Wastewater treatment processes from A to Z
- How to manage troubleshooting on a daily basis?
- Evaluation and discussion of cases
- Return on experience (REX)
- Presentations (theory)
- Exercises (collective)
- 1 day of training
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 890 (excl. 21% VAT)
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M7
- Thursday 16/02/2023
- Thursday 22/06/2023
- Tuesday 10/10/2023
- On demand
Register now online for this course through the webform below or by mail: [email protected].