M6: 'Nutrient importance, -removal and sludge processing'
This course is part of aerobic water treatment, which specifically addresses the assimilation of nitrogen and phosphorus by bacteria. In addition to nutrient removal from wastewater, the course also examines the possibilities of sludge processing and current techniques.
In addition to the theoretical background, an exercise/case will also be worked out in terms of nutrient importance and nutrient removal.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems.
Specific prior knowledge of biological wastewater treatment is necessary.
Knowledge of the modules M1 'Basic chemistry of water: applications to wastewater' & M2 'Basic principles of aerobic water treatment' is considered necessary.
- Nitrification / denitrification
- Phosphorus removal (precipitation)
- Sludge processing techniques
- Presentations (theory)
- Data interpretation
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M6 (autumn 2020)
- 03 September PM (Thursday)
- 20 October PM (Tuesday)
- 05 November PM (Thursday)
- 01 December PM (Tuesday)
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].