M6: 'Nutrient importance, -removal and sludge processing'
This course is part of aerobic water treatment, which specifically addresses the assimilation of nitrogen and phosphorus by bacteria. In addition to nutrient removal from wastewater, the course also examines the possibilities of sludge processing and current techniques.
In addition to the theoretical background, an exercise/case will also be worked out in terms of nutrient importance and nutrient removal.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems.
Specific prior knowledge of biological wastewater treatment is necessary.
Knowledge of the modules M1 'Basic chemistry of water: applications to wastewater' & M2 'Basic principles of aerobic water treatment' is considered necessary.
- Nitrification / denitrification
- Phosphorus removal
- Sludge processing techniques
- Exercises & cases
- Presentations (theory)
- Data interpretation
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M6
- 18/02/2021: Thursday 18 February 2021 (PM)
- 22/04/2021: Thursday 22 April 2021 (PM)
- 05/08/2021: Thursday 5 August 2021 (PM)
- 09/09/2021: Thursday 9 September 2021 (PM)
- 25/11/2021: Thursday 25 November 2021 (PM)
- On Demand
Register online for this course through the Webform below or by mail: [email protected].