M5: Industrial water reuse
This training is part of the growing problem of water scarcity and the growing interest of the industry to tackle this problem. This module provides an overview of the various techniques that can be considered in the context of water reuse.
In addition, for each technique the current control and process parameters are discussed. In addition to this theoretical approach, a number of basic exercises are worked out in groups for illustration purposes.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in monitoring water treatment systems
- Environmentally responsible people who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of water treatment systems.
Knowledge of the module 'M1: Aerobic (waste) water treatment', is considered necessary.
- Outline of the problems
- Overview of common techniques
- Overview of membrane technologies
- Basic principles of reverse osmosis
- Membrane configurations
- Elaboration of some basic exercises
- Case studies (#3)
- Zero Liquid Discharge
- Example of cost allocation
- Ion Exchange (Acid retardation)
- Presentations (theory)
- Exercises (collective)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 790 (excl. 21% VAT) for a day
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M5
- 17/03/2022: Thursday, March 17th, 2022
- 18/10/2022: Tuesday, October 18th, 2022
- On Demand
Register online for this course through the Webform below or by mail: [email protected].