M5: 'Exercises and cases - anaerobic water treatment'
This module focuses on the analytical understanding of the participants and their ability to calculate and interpret basic process parameters of an anaerobic purification process. In addition to a number of standard exercises, some cases are also worked out. If desired, participants can also bring their own case and these will be elaborated in group.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems.
It is not possible to take part in this training without a thorough prior knowledge of the biological (anaerobic) water treatment process.
The modules M1 'Basic water chemistry: applications to wastewater' and M4 'Basic principles of anaerobic water treatment' are considered necessary.
- Calculating the required alkalinity for a stable pH
- UASB mass balance
- Detailed practical case
- Examination of a case selected from the questions sent
- Development of exercises in limited groups (3 persons)
- Data interpretation (practice)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M5
- 25/02/2021: Thursday 25 February 2021 (PM)
- 29/04/2021: Thursday 29 April 2021 (PM)
- 10/08/2021: Tuesday 10 August 2021 (PM)
- 28/09/2021: Tuesday 28 September 2021 (PM)
- 21/10/2021: Thursday 21 October 2021 (PM)
- 18/11/2021: Thursday 18 November 2021 (PM)
- On Demand
Register online for this course through the Webform below or by mail: [email protected].