M5: 'Exercises and cases - anaerobic water treatment'
This module focuses on the analytical understanding of the participants and their ability to calculate and interpret basic process parameters of an anaerobic purification process. In addition to a number of standard exercises, some cases are also worked out. If desired, participants can also bring their own case and these will be elaborated in group.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems.
It is not possible to take part in this training without a thorough prior knowledge of the biological (anaerobic) water treatment process.
The modules M1 'Basic water chemistry: applications to wastewater' and M4 'Basic principles of anaerobic water treatment' are considered necessary.
- Calculating the required alkalinity for a stable pH
- UASB mass balance
- Detailed practical case
- Examination of a case selected from the questions sent
- Development of exercises in limited groups (3 persons)
- Data interpretation (practice)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M5 (autumn 2020)
- 17 September PM (Thursday)
- 27 October PM (Tuesday)
- 03 December PM (Thursday)
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].