M4: Physicochemical treatment of wastewater
Physicochemical techniques are widely used in wastewater treatment and can be used for the removal of heavy metals, phosphorus, oil and grease, suspended solids, emulsified organic particles, ...
The proper functioning of a physicochemical treatment is mainly ensured by operators and process managers. It is therefore extremely important that they have "feeling" with the fine adjustment of the entire installation. This training covers the basic skills of physicochemical treatment.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of physicochemical wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of physicochemical wastewater treatment systems.
Knowledge of basic chemistry is required.
- Buffering / pH correction
- Coagulation & flocculation
- Sand filtration
- Jar testing - Coagulation/flocculation
- Presentations (theory)
- 1,5 day-session + optional site visit of half a day
- 3 half-days in 2022
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 1200 (excl. 21% VAT) for 1,5-day sessions
€ 1600 (excl. 21%VAT) for 2-day sessions with site visit
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M4
- 1st set of trainings in 2023
- Wednesday 26/04/2023
- Thursday 27/04/2023
- 2nd set of training
- Tuesday 29/08/2023
- Wednesday 30/08/2023
- 3rd set of trainings
- Thursday 19/10/2023
- Friday 20/10/2023
- On demand
Register online for this course through the webform below or by mail: [email protected].