M4: Physicochemical treatment of waste water
Physicochemical techniques are widely used in wastewater treatment and can be used for the removal of heavy metals, phosphorus, oil and grease, suspended solids, emulsified organic particles, ...
The proper functioning of a physicochemical treatment is mainly ensured by operators and process managers. It is therefore extremely important that they have "feeling" with the fine adjustment of the entire installation. This training covers the basic skills of physicochemical treatment.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of physicochemical wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of physicochemical wastewater treatment systems.
Knowledge of basic chemistry is required.
- Buffering / pH correction
- Coagulation & flocculation
- Sand filtration
- Jar testing - Coagulation/flocculation
- Presentations (theory)
- 3 half-day sessions
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 1170 (excl. 21% VAT) for 3 half-day sessions
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M4
- 1st set of trainings for 2022
- Wednesday February 16th, 2022: AM
- Thursday February 17th, 2022: AM
- Friday February 18th, 2022: AM
- 2nd set of training for 2022
- Wednesday April 20th, 2022: AM
- Thursday April 21st, 2022: AM
- Friday April 22nd, 2022: AM
- 3rd set of trainings for 2022
- Tuesday September 20th, 2022: AM
- Wednesday September 21st, 2022: AM
- Thursday September 22nd, 2022: AM
- 4th set of trainging for 2022
- Monday November 28th, 2022: AM
- Tuesday November 29th, 2022: AM
- Wednesday November 30th, 2022: AM
- On Demand
Register online for this course through the Webform below or by mail: [email protected].