M4: 'Basic principles of anaerobic water treatment'
This training not only explains the basic principles of anaerobic wastewater treatment, it also deals in concrete terms with the follow-up, the process and the possible causes and management of calamities.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems.
Specific prior knowledge of biological wastewater treatment is not an absolute necessity. The module M1: 'Basic chemistry of water: applications on wastewater' can be seen as an ideal preparation.
Participants with some practical experience will be able to take full advantage of this.
Basic principles of anaerobic water treatment
- Biochemistry of the anaerobic wastewater treatment process
- Systems based on granular sludge
- Process parameters
- Presentations (theory)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M4
- 25/02/2021: Thursday 25 February 2021 (AM)
- 29/04/2021: Thursday 29 April 2021 (AM)
- 10/08/2021: Tuesday 10 August 2021 (AM)
- 28/09/2021: Tuesday 28 September 2021 (AM)
- 21/10/2021: Thursday 21 October 2021 (AM)
- 18/11/2021: Thursday 18 November 2021 (AM)
- On Demand
Register online for this course through the Webform below or by mail: [email protected].