M4: 'Basic principles of anaerobic water treatment'
This training not only explains the basic principles of anaerobic wastewater treatment, it also deals in concrete terms with the follow-up, the process and the possible causes and management of calamities.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems.
Specific prior knowledge of biological wastewater treatment is not an absolute necessity. The module M1: 'Basic chemistry of water: applications on wastewater' can be seen as an ideal preparation.
Participants with some practical experience will be able to take full advantage of this.
- Basic principles of anaerobic water treatment
- Biochemistry of the anaerobic wastewater treatment process
- Systems based on granular sludge
- Process parameters
- Presentations (theory)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M4 (autumn 2020)
- 17 September AM (Thursday)
- 27 October AM (Tuesday)
- 03 December AM (Thursday)
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].