M3: Nutrient importance, -removal and sludge processing
This course is part of aerobic water treatment, which specifically addresses the removal of nitrogen and phosphorus by bacteria. In addition to nutrient removal from wastewater, the course also examines the possibilities of sludge processing and current techniques.
After the theoretical background, an exercise/case will also be worked out in terms of nutrient importance and nutrient removal.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems.
Specific prior knowledge of biological wastewater treatment is necessary.
Knowledge of the module, M1: Aerobic (waste)watertreatment, is considered necessary.
- Nitrification / denitrification
- Phosphorus removal
- Sludge processing techniques
- Exercises & cases
- Presentations (theory)
- Data interpretation
- 1 day of training
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 890 (excl. 21% VAT)
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M3
- Thursday 20/04/2023
- Thursday 15/06/2023
- Tuesday 17/10/2023
- On demand
Register now online for this course through the webform below or by mail: [email protected].