M3: 'Exercises and cases - aerobic water treatment'
This module focuses on the analytical understanding of the participants and their ability to calculate and interpret basic process parameters. In addition to a number of standard exercises, some cases are also worked out. If desired, participants can also bring their own case and these will be elaborated in group.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems.
It is not possible to take part in this course without a thorough prior knowledge of the biological (aerobic) water treatment process.
A good result of the modules M1: 'Basic chemistry of water: applications to wastewater' and M2: 'Basic principles of aerobic water treatment' is considered necessary.
- Calculation of process parameters for a high- and low load system
- Evaluation and discussion of different cases
- Examination of a case selected from the questions sent
- Development of exercises in limited groups (3 persons)
- Data interpretation (practice)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M3
- 18/02/2021: Thursday 18 February 2021 (AM)
- 22/04/2021: Thursday 22 April 2021 (AM)
- 05/08/2021: Thursday 5 August 2021 (AM)
- 09/09/2021: Thursday 9 September 2021 (AM)
- 25/11/2021: Thursday 25 November 2021 (AM)
- On Demand
Register online for this course through the Webform below or by mail: [email protected].