M2: 'Basic principles of aerobic water treatment'
This training not only explains the basic principles of aerobic wastewater treatment, it also deals in concrete terms with the follow-up, the process and the possible causes and management of calamities.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems.
Specific prior knowledge of biological wastewater treatment is not an absolute necessity. The module M1: 'Basic chemistry of water: applications on wastewater' can be seen as an ideal preparation.
Participants with some practical experience will be able to take full advantage of this.
Basic principles of biological water treatment
- Active sludge and biofilm systems
- Process parameters
- Basic microscopic characterization of activated sludge
- Presentations (theory)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M2
- 11/02/2021: Thursday 11 February 2021 (PM)
- 30/03/2021: Tuesday 30 March 2021 (PM)
- 26/08/2021: Thursday 26 August 2021 (PM)
- 07/10/2021: Thursday 7 October 2021 (PM)
- 09/11/2021: Tuesday 9 November 2021 (PM)
- On demand
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].