M2: Anaerobic (waste) water treatment
This training not only explains the basic principles of anaerobic wastewater treatment, it also deals in concrete terms with the follow-up, the process and the possible causes and management of calamities.
This module focuses on the analytical understanding of the participants and their ability to calculate and interpret basic process parameters of an anaerobic purification process. In addition to a number of standard exercises, some cases are also worked out. If desired, participants can also bring their own case and these will be elaborated in group.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems.
Specific prior knowledge of biological wastewater treatment is not an absolute necessity. Participants with some practical experience will be able to take full advantage of this.
- Basic principles of anaerobic water treatment
- Biochemistry of the anaerobic wastewater treatment process
- Systems based on granular sludge
- Process parameters
- Calculating the required alkalinity for a stable pH
- UASB mass balance
- Detailed practical case
- Examination of a case selected from the questions sent
- Presentations (theory)
- Development of exercises in limited groups (3 persons)
- Data interpretation (practice)
- 1 day of training
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 890 (excl. 21% VAT)
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M2
- Tuesday 21/03/2023
- Tuesday 09/05/2023
- Thursday 12/10/2023
- On demand
Register now online for this course through the webform below or by mail: [email protected].