M11: 'From waste... to biogas'
In this training course the anaerobic processing of organic waste streams into biogas is highlighted. In the first instance, the build-up of organic material and the biogas potential are discussed in detail. After that, the broad lines of the kinetics and the common process parameters of the anaerobic digestion process are explained in order to arrive at an overview of the various types of installations and combinations.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in monitoring anaerobic processing processes
- Environmentally responsible people who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of anaerobic wastewater treatment systems
No specific prior knowledge is required for this training. However, some practical experience will be useful to properly absorb the knowledge within this module.
- Structure of organic material
- Determination of biogas potential
- Kinetics of the fermentation process
- Process parameters
- Technical versions
- Exercises & cases
- Presentations (theory)
- Exercises (collective)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M11
- 11/03/2021: Thursday 11 March 2021 (PM)
- 27/07/2021: Tuesday 27 July 2021 (AM)
- 07/09/2021: Tuesday 7 September 2021 (PM)
- On demand
Register online for this course through the Webform below or by mail: [email protected].