M10: 'Water reuse in practice'
Following on from the theoretical module on water reuse (Module 9), Module 10 examines practical examples, configurations, troubleshooting and data interpretation. In addition, the concept 'Zero Liquid Discharge' is also discussed.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in monitoring water treatment systems
- Environmentally responsible people who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of water treatment systems.
Knowledge of the module M1 'Basic chemistry of water: applications on wastewater' & M9 'Water reuse for beginners' is considered necessary.
- Case studies (#3)
- Zero Liquid Discharge
- Example of cost allocation
- Ion Exchange (Acid retardation)
- Presentations (theory)
- Exercises (collective)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M10
- 23/02/2021: Tuesday 23 February 2021 (PM)
- 29/06/2021: Tuesday 29 June 2021 (PM)
- 16/09/2021: Thursday 16 September 2021 (PM)
- On Demand
Register online for this course through the Webform below or by mail: [email protected].