M1: 'Basic water chemistry: wastewater applications'
In principle, water purification is always based on chemical, physicochemical and biochemical processes. It is therefore obvious that a basic knowledge of chemistry is necessary for a good understanding of these techniques. In the course attention is paid to basic chemical/physical parameters that are frequently used in water purification.
Operators and process managers who would like to refine or refresh their knowledge of chemistry.
The module 'Basic chemistry of water: applications on wastewater' is designed for people with little or no previous chemical knowledge.
- Introduction to the basics of wastewater treatment
- Units often used in chemistry
- Calculating and converting units
- Interpretation of results (SS, VSS, DM, oDM)
- Chemical background of the chemical oxygen consumption parameter (COD)
- Presentations (theory)
- Exercises (collective)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
Training recognized by Alimento.
Training dates for M1
- 11/02/2021: Thursday 11 February 2021 (AM)
- 30/03/2021: Tuesday 30 March 2021 (AM)
- 23/06/2021: Wednesday 23 June 2021 (AM)
- 26/08/2021: Thursday 26 August 2021 (AM)
- 07/10/2021: Thursday 7 October 2021 (AM)
- 09/11/2021: Tuesday 9 November 2021 (AM)
- On demand
Register online for this course through the Webform below or by mail: [email protected].