Empowering Industry with Sustainable Industrial Wastewater Recycling Solutions
Address the pressing issue of water scarcity and cater to the industry's increasing commitment to finding solutions. This module delivers a comprehensive exploration of the diverse techniques available for water reuse, providing insights into the control and process parameters for each approach. Enrich your understanding with practical, group-based exercises that demonstrate the theoretical concepts in action.
Engage in interactive exercises and collaborative case discussions, and bring your own case for group analysis.
- Outline of the problems
- Overview of common techniques
- Overview of membrane technologies
- Basic principles of reverse osmosis
- Membrane configurations
- Zero Liquid Discharge
- Example of cost allocation
- Ion Exchange (Acid retardation)
- Evaluation and discussion of different cases
Training dates 2023
- Thursday 11/05/2023
- Wednesday 13/09/2023
- On demand
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems
Basic knowledge of chemistry is required. Participants with practical experience can fully leverage their skills in this training.
- 1-day session
- 9h00-12h30 & 13h30-17h00