Comprehensive Anaerobic Wastewater Treatment Training: Theory, Exercises, and Analytical Understanding
Gain a thorough understanding of anaerobic wastewater treatment as this training module covers essential principles, practical follow-up, process optimisation, and calamity management, while focusing on enhancing analytical skills and interpreting key process parameters.
Engage in interactive exercises and collaborative case discussions, including the option to bring your own case for group analysis.
- Basic principles of anaerobic water treatment
- Biochemistry of the anaerobic wastewater treatment process
- Systems based on granular sludge
- Process parameters
- Calculating the required alkalinity for a stable pH
- UASB mass balance
- Detailed practical case
- Evaluation and discussion of different cases
Training dates 2023
- Tuesday 21/03/2023
- Tuesday 09/05/2023
- Thursday 12/10/2023
- On demand
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems
No prior knowledge required. Participants with practical experience can fully leverage their skills in this training.
- 1-day session
- 9h00-12h30 & 13h30-17h00