Comprehensive Water Audits
A water audit is a comprehensive assessment of your organisation's water use, identifying inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
A water audit can help you:
- Reduce your water consumption
- Optimise your water usage
- Save you money
- Improve your environmental sustainability
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Improve your reputation with customers and stakeholders
Overall, a water audit is an essential tool for any organisation looking to reduce costs, improve sustainability, and enhance their reputation. Contact us today to learn more about how a water audit can benefit your business.
R&D and Pilot Studies
EPAS International is committed to driving innovation and advancing the sustainable use of water resources through cutting-edge R&D and pilot studies.
Our R&D efforts focus mostly on:
- Testing new technologies, equipment, and processes in a controlled environment (enabling us to identify and address any issues before implementing them on a larger scale)
- Developing new and innovative solutions to meet the evolving needs of the industry and help clients achieve their sustainability goals
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in water and wastewater treatment
- Leveraging our knowledge and experience to develop solutions that are both effective and sustainable
Design & Engineering
At EPAS International, we design and engineer custom installations to achieve optimal water management. Working together with partners across organisations and industries helps us to develop tailored solutions that are efficient, reliable and cost-effective, with a focus on sustainability and long-term performance.
We therefore offer process technical support as an integrated package of services and take the following steps:
- Technical audit of your system from A to Z
- Elaboration of concept operational and maintenance schedule
- Definition of actions to renew components of installations.
Whether it's a new installation or an upgrade to an existing system, our design and engineering services are optimised for each client's specific application and cover every aspect of water management, optimisation and reuse, from a conceptual design to implementation and follow-up.
Independent Advice & 2nd Opinion
Our independent advice consultancy services are designed to help clients achieve their sustainability goals and optimise their use of resources.
What we offer:
- An independent, objective approach
- More than 30 years of experience
- Help with environmental regulations compliance
- Reduction of water consumption
- Support implementing sustainable waste management strategies
By partnering with us, clients can gain the insights and expertise they need to make informed decisions, drive performance, and achieve their sustainability objectives, all while reducing their costs.
Water and Wastewater Treatment
For more than 30 years now, EPAS International has been one of the pioneers in terms of water and wastewater treatment. We offer a comprehensive range of services, including engineering, design, and construction, as well as ongoing maintenance. In short, we can support you throughout the entire water cycle, from A to Z.
- Plant operational audit, troubleshooting and follow-up
- Feasibility studies, concept and detailed design
- Best available technology studies
- Treatment process assessment
- Sludge examination
- Environmental impact studies
- Reuse opportunity studies
- Odour management
Although wastewater treatment requires a lot of energy, it is a major source of clean energy. For instance, some treatment phases release methane, which can be captured and recycled to produce heat and electricity. On the other hand, treatment sludge can make for an excellent source of fertiliser. By harnessing these different clean energy sources, EPAS International can turn a necessary process into a source of energy.
- Anaerobic water treatment expertise
- Feasibility studies for bio-gas production and reuse
- Design of anaerobic treatment units
from A to Z
Water is a vital natural resource for life, an integral part in the development of our territories, a source of energy production and storage, but it can also be a potential risk to populations. Our experts are involved at each and every stage of the water cycle, to improve our customers’ long-term performance while respecting the environment.