M8: 'Physicochemical treatment of waste water in practice'
In this module the participants learn how to perform and interpret jar tests. This can be done on samples provided by the participants. In addition, a test in which the precipitation of metals is aimed at.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of physicochemical wastewater treatment systems.
Knowledge of the module M1 'Basic chemistry of water: applications on wastewater' & M7 'Physicochemical treatment of wastewater' is considered necessary.
- Calibration of a pH probe
- Jar testing - Coagulation/flocculation
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M8 (autumn 2020)
- 15 October PM (Thursday)
- 08 December PM (Tuesday)
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].