M3: 'Exercises and cases - aerobic water treatment'
This module focuses on the analytical understanding of the participants and their ability to calculate and interpret basic process parameters. In addition to a number of standard exercises, some cases are also worked out. If desired, participants can also bring their own case and these will be elaborated in group.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of biological wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of biological wastewater treatment systems.
It is not possible to take part in this course without a thorough prior knowledge of the biological (aerobic) water treatment process.
A good result of the modules M1: 'Basic chemistry of water: applications to wastewater' and M2: 'Basic principles of aerobic water treatment' is considered necessary.
- Calculation of process parameters for a high- and low load system
- Presentation of 3 detailed cases
- Examination of a case selected from the questions sent
- Development of exercises in limited groups (3 persons)
- Data interpretation (practice)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M3 (autumn 2020)
- 08 September PM (Tuesday)
- 29 October PM (Thursday)
- 26 November PM (Thursday)
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].