M13: 'Practical visit'
Take this module with an on-site visit and gain an in-depth insight into the operation of specific water treatment plants. We also provide ample time during the tour to discuss your questions. Tips and tricks, which will certainly benefit you afterwards!
Soon this page will be completed with which plant will be visited per training day (see below for dates).
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in the monitoring of wastewater treatment systems.
- Environmental managers who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of various water treatment techniques.
It is recommended to have followed the corresponding theoretical module in order to take full advantage of this practical visit.
- On-site visit
- Guided tour with possibility to ask questions
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M13 (autumn 2020)
- 06 October PM (Tuesday)
- 17 November PM (Tuesday)
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].