M11: 'From waste... to biogas'
In this training course the anaerobic processing of organic waste streams into biogas is highlighted. In the first instance, the build-up of organic material and the biogas potential are discussed in detail. After that, the broad lines of the kinetics and the common process parameters of the anaerobic digestion process are explained in order to arrive at an overview of the various types of installations and combinations.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in monitoring anaerobic processing processes
- Environmentally responsible people who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of anaerobic wastewater treatment systems
No specific prior knowledge is required for this training. However, some practical experience will be useful to properly absorb the knowledge within this module.
- Structure of organic material
- Determination of biogas potential
- Kinetics of the fermentation process
- Process parameters
- Technical versions
- Presentations (theory)
- Exercises (collective)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M11 (autumn 2020)
- 06 October AM (Tuesday)
- 17 November AM (Tuesday)
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].