M10: 'Water reuse in practice'
Following on from the theoretical module on water reuse (Module 9), Module 10 examines practical examples, configurations, troubleshooting and data interpretation. In addition, the concept 'Zero Liquid Discharge' is also discussed.
- Operators, process managers and laboratory staff involved in monitoring water treatment systems
- Environmentally responsible people who need a good overview of the technical possibilities and bottlenecks of water treatment systems.
Knowledge of the module M1 'Basic chemistry of water: applications on wastewater' & M9 'Water reuse for beginners' is considered necessary.
- Case studies (#3)
- Zero Liquid Discharge
- Example of cost allocation
- Ion Exchange (Acid retardation)
- Presentations (theory)
- Exercises (collective)
- Half-day module (combinable with our other modules on the same or another day)
- Maximum number of participants: 15
€ 350 (excl. 21% VAT) for half a day
- If you register for three half-day modules (followed by the same person or different persons from the same company), you receive a 10% discount on the third module (and then on the sixth, ninth, ...).
- Take advantage of the IPV discount.
Training dates for M10 (autumn 2020)
- 22 September PM (Tuesday)
- 03 November PM (Tuesday)
- 10 December PM (Thursday)
Register now online for this course via the web form below or via [email protected].